To be the best Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Friend, and Runner I can be...God willing!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I scream, you scream, we all scream for....

ICE CREAM!!!

I would love to meet someone who does not eat ice cream.  Most people probably don't eat it as much as I do or want to and I am okay with that.  One of the things my children have definitely learned from me is that ice cream should be a food group.

I took Samuel and Elena for a special ice cream cone trip last week.  Elena at 17 months already loves to hold her own cone.  This is a messy adventure, but so fun to watch.

They are just too cute!






Yes, Elena made quite the mess in her car seat and when she dropped her cone on the floor.  Funny thing is I did not care because drinking my milkshake made me happy too!

No comments:

Post a Comment