To be the best Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Friend, and Runner I can be...God willing!

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Chocolate World


Chocolate World....just those words are almost enough!  But, I took pictures of my cute kiddos so there is more to share.

Chocolate World is part of Hershey Park and it is free!  We got to ride a little ride that explains how Hershey's makes their wonderful chocolate.  It is short and not overly exciting unless you are 8 and under.  The kids love it!  I like that you get a piece of candy at the end of the ride.  This year's choice was quite yummy.  Imagine a Hershey Kiss, but better!

The other favorite part of Chocolate World is an over-sized store where the kids know I will buy them a little souvenir and chocolate.  Can I just say that dark chocolate Hershey miniatures and dark chocolate PB cups are so good!!!

Look at all our fun....
My Reese's Jonah
My Hershey Kisses Samuel
My Hershey Miniature Elena
My Hershey chocolate bar Emma
Reese's racing car inside Chocolate World
Grammy and Grandpa with all 7 grandkids

No comments:

Post a Comment