To be the best Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Friend, and Runner I can be...God willing!

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Three Things...

1.  I wrote the other day about my "ah-ha" moment that occurred at MOMS.  Drew must really trust me to leave four kids in my care all day long...have mercy!  Three times this week I have read blogs about Proverbs 31:11 "She brings him good, not harm, all the days of her life" and Proverbs 31:25 "She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come." 

I think God is trying to tell me something!  I get it and am listening...  Now if I could just figure out what my growth area is....be patient Kortni!

2.  Jonah is finally feeling better.  The poor boy has been sick for a week and yes, I am not exaggerating!  He has missed three days of school and gymnastics once. He could barely celebrate his birthday.  I worried all week that I would have to cancel his party on Friday.  I am thinking now that he will be fine.  I am pretty much ready for him to go back to school and I think he is too!  Thank goodness everyone else has managed to stay healthy.  I pray that continues!

3.  Samuel was reading his Bible while tending to his "business" yesterday morning.  It was the most precious thing to hear him tell the stories.  Some of the highlights were "God loves you!"  "Build that ark Noah.  You have a trip to go on!"  and "I told you not the build that tower!"  If that is not great enough, he then starting "reading" the stories to Elena.  I love that he is so sweet to her!

No comments:

Post a Comment