To be the best Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Friend, and Runner I can be...God willing!

Thursday, November 11, 2010

I am thankful for...

Today has been a day!  I am glad it is about over and we all survived.  Still, no matter how much Emma, Jonah, Samuel, and Elena make me crazy I still love them.  How you could not love these sweet faces?




So this is my prayer for them tonight:

"Lead me daily to the well of grace, that as I nurture and instruct my children I would find my own weakness, selfishness, and pettiness replaced by Your abundant strength, generosity and kindness.  Lead me to listen and consider the thoughts and emotions of my children before I speak.  Give me unusual insight into their hearts and lives.  Guide me that I might guide them in the midst of the decisions and storms they will face.  Supply me with wisdom to prepare them to live as agents of grace, redemption and mercy in a fallen and broken world..  Lead me that I might lead these children whose lives and hearts you have entrusted to me for a season." 

This is from one of my favorite songs "Lead Me" sung by Sactus Real. 

No comments:

Post a Comment