To be the best Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Friend, and Runner I can be...God willing!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Drew takes good care of me!

It is cold here again.  It is cold like barely getting above freezing during the day and super cold at night.  We might even get snow tomorrow morning. 

Anyway, Emma, Jonah, and I have our race for Peepaw on Saturday so I needed to run today.  I could no longer hide under the covers in the morning.  So, I got out of bed, bundled up, and headed out for a 4.8 mile run.  It was hard to breathe at first and my legs were heavy after taking off two days.  I plugged away and ended up with a pretty decent time. 

When I got home, I was a hot/cold.  How happy was I to see this on the counter waiting for me.

 Isn't it awesome that Drew loves me this much?  What a guy!  I am super lucky!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment