To be the best Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Friend, and Runner I can be...God willing!

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Four things....all about the kiddos!

1.  It has been grossly hot here.  I am not normally an outside person in the summer and now I am really not going outside.  I can barely go to the pool.  Jonah told us the other day and has repeated many times since, "My armpits really sweat fast in this heat!"  HILARIOUS!!!!  Unfortunately it is so true, but probably only a five year old boy would say it so boldly.

2.  Samuel has decided he likes to get my attention by saying "Pppssst!"  It is quite funny as well watching him try to say this word.

3.  Elena is learning a new word daily or so it seems.  Her latest words are towel, bike, off, and bath. She can also make a monkey sound, a pig sound (too funny for words), and a sheep sound.  She has added these to her dog and cat sounds.  I can't figure out why she doesn't say moo.

4.  Today before going to the gym, Emma asked if I could write something down for her.  I was in a hurry so I was mindlessly answering her.  Her question literally stopped me in my tracks and I immediately did what she asked.  Emma asked me to write down the verse I pray with her before gymnastics that is about strength...Philippians 4:13.  "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength."  It was such a proud Mommy moment for me.

Kids---they never cease to amaze me!

No comments:

Post a Comment