To be the best Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Friend, and Runner I can be...God willing!

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Boo boos!

Samuel had a big, gross boo boo happen on Friday.  Drew's occurred on Saturday. 

On Friday Samuel was pushing his dump truck in the driveway when he tripped (I guess as I was not there) and he cut his finger. 
Samuel's finger
 Drew was riding his bike on Saturday when he fell.  Instead of putting his hands out and risk being hit by a car, he landed on his leg.  I think Drew was more concerned about his scratched bike seat than his leg.  This was his first bike accident and I pray, his last!

Drew's leg with Samuel's bandaged finger on it.
Several days later Drew is feeling better and went for a ride this morning.  Samuel's finger is healing, but it is really gross.  Poor little guy just walks around shaking his hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment