To be the best Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Friend, and Runner I can be...God willing!

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Relaxation

We have been lazy, lazy, lazy all week and it has been wonderful!

Not quite as lazy as Yuengling, but pretty close!
The newness of the Christmas toys still exist for Emma, Jonah, and Samuel.  They have been playing nicely with girl and boy toys alike.  They have watched two new movies...Mater's Tall Tales and Beethoven's Big Break.  Both movies were big hits.  Pictionary is Emma's favorite new game.  She loves to draw so Santa did a great job picking out this game for her.  Jonah is a good guesser!

I have tried to run, but being semi sick has not helped.  The time off will be good, I guess.  I have not read any of my new books yet.  I am putting that off until after football.  Drew and I have enjoyed watched the bowl games each night....love this time of year!

Drew did get to ride with his new gear.  He was so happy to have warm feet....booties for bikers!

Off to watch some more football....

No comments:

Post a Comment