To be the best Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Friend, and Runner I can be...God willing!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Catching up...

I have been so busy this past week and have not posted as much as I planned.  I can't say for sure what has taken all my time, but I am pretty sure it has something to do with Emma, Jonah, Samuel, and Elena.

Last weekend we watched the Eagles game with our friends Mike, Eileen, and Patrick.  We had yummy chili and a fun visit.  One of the gifts I gave everyone for Christmas was new Eagles gear.  We dressed the part.  Too bad the Eagles did not play their part.

All sporting our Eagles gear...(family pic #2 of the year)
Eagles fan Texas style!!
The other thing I wanted to post about was my baby....Elena.  She is not so much of a baby anymore and I am quite sad about that, but excited to see how she is growing.  Elena is almost walking...so close!  She is getting braver by the day.   She is talking more.  She does not have any new words, but what she does say is more clear and purposeful.  And, she can climb.  Check this out...

The little stinker was standing on a stool trying to get food off the counter!



The day after I took this picture, I caught her standing on the stool playing with the stove knobs.  Oh, no in a big way!  I now pay way more attention as to where the older kiddos put the stool!

No comments:

Post a Comment