To be the best Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Friend, and Runner I can be...God willing!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

PIctures

It has been a while since I posted some pictures.  I have been taking them, but my time in the evenings has gone somewhere.  So, enjoy....

Emma was already at school when I took the cold weather pictures.  Here she is in her cool new coat ready to go outside.  It is a good thing that wet hair does not cause colds because Emma hates to dry her hair!


Emma took these pictures of Elena and one of her new babies.  Elena loves babies so much...so much more than Emma ever did.  It is so cute to tell Elena to love her baby and watch her hug the baby...warms my momma heart!




The drawers under the bed in Elena's room are huge.  The one is empty so Elena and Samuel decided to play in it the other day.  They climbed in and out for at least 30 minutes.  It was fun for me to watch.

Elena can clap...thank goodness.  It took her an entire 12 months to clap, but now she claps all the time.  I love it and was so glad I could answer "yes" to Dr. Irani's question..."Can she clap?"

All snuggled watching tv...probably one of Emma's "shows" as Jonah would say.  Emma is really good at convincing Jonah and Samuel to watch what she wants.  Her current favorite is Full House.

Jonah did not feel well today.  He spent most of the day laying or sitting on the couch.  Poor thing.  Can you see how read his ear is...a sign he does not feel well.  

Yummy!
Tuesday is kid's pick and mostly make the meal night.  Tonight was Emma's turn and she selected homemade chicken salad served in ice cream cones and homemade mac and cheese.  It was quite yummy.  She was very proud of her dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment