To be the best Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Friend, and Runner I can be...God willing!

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Jonah the theologian

Yesterday during our "training" run, I was explaining to Emma and Jonah why we were running the Remission Run.  We were talking about Peepaw being in heaven when Jonah and I had this conversation...

Me:  Peepaw is in heaven with Jesus.  You guys will meet him someday a long time from now.
Jonah:  Do you think it is bright in heaven?
Me:  I don't know.  What do you think?
Jonah:  I don't know either, but there is a gold gate.  There will be angels to meet us.
Emma:  We will meet Peepaw when God decides it is time.

I am constantly surprised by the things the Emma and Jonah think about as well as understand...amazing!

By the way, we had our second "training" run today.  Today's run was 0.8 and we did it in 10:17.  They were hustling...and skipping, jumping, walking, and running!

No comments:

Post a Comment