This afternoon I was messing around on my phone wasting time....shock! I was looking at the Mom Life Today website when I came across a posted entitled "10 Questions to Ask Your Kids Today". I was immediately intrigued and had to ask Emma and Jonah.
I will preface their answers by saying I should I have picked a better time to ask them. They had just finished playing Twister and were in the silliest mood. Still, the answers are theirs and a little funny.
These are the questions and their answers...
1. Tell me the five best things about you.
Jonah - I am skinny, strong, like a monkey, never hot, and like to hug my mom
Emma - I am nice, I am me, I am helpful, I am loving, and I am good at gymnastics
2. What is the happiest memory you remember?
Jonah - My all-around score at my last gymnastics meet
Emma - When Elena was born
3. Why do you like being a kid?
Jonah - I can eat junkfood
Emma - It is fun
4. What is your favorite thing to do in the Summer?
Jonah - Swim!
Emma - Swim and play with my cousins
5. Name 2 things we should do as a family this summer (I changed it to summer from this weekend).
Jonah - Go on a campout and hug my mom
Emma - Go to Disney World and to Disney Land
6. What is the nicest thing you have ever done for someone?
Jonah - Help Aunt Kelsey clean her house
Emma - Give my mom a "day off" by doing all her work
7. What is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?
Jonah - Aunt Kelsey giving me a summer birthday party
Emma - Getting my dolls for my birthday
8. What do you love most about your siblings?
Jonah - Emma makes me laugh, Elena has silly laugh, and Samuel plays with me
Emma - They are nice and help me
9. What is Mom's favorite thing to do?
Jonah - Take us to the park
Emma - Go shopping with me
10. If we could spend the day doing anything you wanted, what would we do?
Jonah - Celebrate my birthday
Emma - Eat pie and have a special birthday dinner
Clearly my children really love birthdays! I think it is also quite obvious that we just celebrated birthdays yesterday. It would be interesting to ask them these questions at different times of the year to see what answers they give.
I am a little surprised Emma and Jonah did not say that my favorite thing to do was run. I guess that is because I have not been running...thank you dumb toe! It did warm my heart to know they think I love doing things with them, which I do!!
This was a fun activity to do with Emma and Jonah! Try it with your kids and see what your learn!!