To be the best Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Friend, and Runner I can be...God willing!

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Lululemon newbie

Today I ventured into Lululemon for the first time.  My friend had a gift card to spend so I very generously offered to go with her.  I have looked at their stuff online and seen people wearing their items at races, etc.  It is nice stuff.  There is no disputing that.  However, I have a pretty strict policy on how much I will spend on my running clothing.  If I cannot buy it at Target, I don't wear it.  That is pretty much it.  I like the C9 line and I feel like the super expensive stuff is just a waste of money.  I would rather have three shirts than one for the same amount of money.  I pretty much think that about all my clothing and shoes.  My only exception is sneakers.  Those are definitely worth the money.

Lucky for me Drew will buy me expensive running clothing and I do enjoy it.  But, is it really necessary?  Well, today I caved.  I bought myself a nice little tank for running.  Living in Texas, I can wear this thing 9 months out of the year.  It is cute and feminine, don't you think?
The front...I love the light pink color!
The back sold me....LOVE!
Unfortunately it is going to rain all weekend.  I refuse to wear this pretty little thing in the rain so I will have to wait until next week to try it.  I am super excited!


No comments:

Post a Comment