To be the best Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Friend, and Runner I can be...God willing!

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Three Things: Sickness, Decisions, and TV's

We are all sick (except Drew...lucky guy) and I am so sick of being sick!  Samuel started this fun party with pink eye last week.  We overcame that and now he has a horrible cough.  Jonah has a croupy cough.  Elena has an ear infection and pink eye.  The poor thing has rubbed the skin under her one eye raw.  She looks like a cute mess!  Emma has a mild cough.  I have a cough and chest congestion.  I don't think any of this is necessary and I hope all the drugs work quickly!  I don't have time for all this sickness.

My big decision...do you remember me talking about that?  Well, I can finally say that I am going to be an elder at our church.  It is a three year commitment to serve on session.  I am nervous and excited.  My first training session is in one week!  I just have to keep thinking that God equips the called!

Our old, huge TV is GONE!  Woo hoo!!  NAM came on Tuesday and took that baby away.  I like the new TV very much and I really like that it sits on a cabinet.  We now have much more floor space.  Of course, for the kids that means more playing space!  Even better than that, is Drew also got me (I mean us) a TV for the porch.  I will soon be running and watching TV at the same time.  I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Three comments: YUCK!, you are going to be great, and yeah!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete