To be the best Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Friend, and Runner I can be...God willing!

Monday, March 19, 2012

So what did Elena do on our ski trip

Elena is two and she is too young to ski.  I am old enough to ski, but I don't and I won't.  So, what did she and I do all day?  We hung out and had so much fun.  We watched some tv shows.  We walked in the snow.  We played with dolls.  We baked. 
The statue was on the driveway and Elena loved it!
Eating snow

It was a fun and games until she got sick.
Sick girl watching tv
The poor baby was so sick on Monday night and Tuesday.  Thank goodness for local clinics and the ability to get medicine quickly.  By Wednesday afternoon she was well enough to go outside for some more fun and games.

She and Samuel loved to sit in this copper bin
Samuel and Elena loved sitting together and eating the snow
Daddy helping her walk on the snow
I think Elena had lots of fun despite the bumps in the road.  She smiled all day regardless of how she felt.  She really is such a joy!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! I thought the deer was real!!! She looks like she had a great time!

    ReplyDelete