I have so many things on my mind to share that I decided today is just going to be stream of randomness.
1. Boot camp began on Monday, but I was not able to attend until today. I was not looking forward to it, but I knew I needed to go. I love the women and the strength training is great for my running. Well, it was fun and I love having D as the leader. We did our mile run today and I smoked it in 7:08. I have never run that fast in my life. I am starting to believe that I can go faster than I think. I know there is a limit, but I can demand more of myself. "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" (Philippians 4:13).
2. I am so enjoying my Good Morning Girls group. I love hearing what verses or passages are being shared each morning. I want to try to figure out how to put a tab on this blog so I can keep a running list of the verses I read. Stayed tuned to see if I can figure it out....
3. Jonah said the cutest thing this week. It is still really hot when all of us want it to feel fall-like outside. On Wednesday when I picked him up from school, he said he was going to ask God and Jesus to turn it (the heat) down. I love it!!!
4. I am scheduled to run 8 miles tomorrow with a running buddy. This will be the first time we have run together so I am excited about that!
5. Drew comes home today. We have all missed him. I can't wait to see the kid's faces when he walks in the door.
6. Our camera is supposed to be fixed tomorrow. It has been a long two weeks.
Happy Friday !!