To be the best Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Friend, and Runner I can be...God willing!

Friday, September 17, 2010

Fun Random Friday Things

I have so many things on my mind to share that I decided today is just going to be stream of randomness.

1.  Boot camp began on Monday, but I was not able to attend until today.  I was not looking forward to it, but I knew I needed to go.  I love the women and the strength training is great for my running.  Well, it was fun and I love having D as the leader.  We did our mile run today and I smoked it in 7:08.  I have never run that fast in my life.  I am starting to believe that I can go faster than I think.  I know there is a limit, but I can demand more of myself.  "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" (Philippians 4:13). 

2.  I am so enjoying my Good Morning Girls group.  I love hearing what verses or passages are being shared each morning.  I want to try to figure out how to put a tab on this blog so I can keep a running list of the verses I read.  Stayed tuned to see if I can figure it out....

3.  Jonah said the cutest thing this week.  It is still really hot when all of us want it to feel fall-like outside.  On Wednesday when I picked him up from school, he said he was going to ask God and Jesus to turn it (the heat) down.  I love it!!!

4.  I am scheduled to run 8 miles tomorrow with a running buddy.  This will be the first time we have run together so I am excited about that!

5.  Drew comes home today.  We have all missed him.  I can't wait to see the kid's faces when he walks in the door.

6.  Our camera is supposed to be fixed tomorrow.   It has been a long two weeks.

Happy Friday !!

No comments:

Post a Comment