To be the best Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Friend, and Runner I can be...God willing!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

An indoor day

It rained today.  The whole day was not a washout, but it rained enough to keep us inside.  Two boys inside all day makes for a long day.  Since I was not feeling the whole "I'm bored" all day routine, I tried to be creative.  It is not really in me to be creative, but I did my best. 

After a quick trip to the grocery store, this is what we did in the morning....

Samuel loves play dough!


Lunch in pop up tents!

So, the boys had a good morning while Elena napped.  I was able to get things accomplished because they were having so much fun playing with one another.  What a gift!

Then this afternoon they helped me re-arrange some furniture in the family room.  What fun boys they were today!

No comments:

Post a Comment