To be the best Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Friend, and Runner I can be...God willing!

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I have decided to post at least three things that I am thankful for each Thursday.  So, here goes...

1.  Sweet Elena just started crawling a few weeks ago.  She is getting really good at it and I would now consider her pretty fast!  What I love about her crawling is just how darn cute it is.  I love to see her sweet little body moving all over the place.  It is amazing and I am thankful that I am remembering to really cherish all her milestones.

2.  My sister and I had the best conversation today.  It was great.  We haven't really talked in days so there was some catching up to do.  We talked about our babies, our houses, our husbands, upcoming plans, girlie things, and the list goes on.  I love talking to her and I am thankful that our kiddos let us have that time on the phone today!

3.  We had smoothies for dessert tonight and they were yummy!  Everyone likes them and what a fun way to eat fruit.  It also seems like ice cream, but way more healthy.  That is a bonus for me since I could eat ice three meals a day.

So, those are some of my simple pleasures from this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment