To be the best Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Friend, and Runner I can be...God willing!

Thursday, December 22, 2011

From our house

Welcome to our house!




Our lit, moving reindeer



Come on in and enjoy a little tour of our decorations!



The nativity Drew and I bought the first year we were married!
Decorations on a shelf in the living room
Christmas craft wall
Computer cabinet shelf
The very sparkly, turning family room tree
One of my favorite things
Our new fireplace/hearth...the stocking were hung with snowmen holders, a poinsettia, and our Jesse Tree
An angel doll with some greens, balls, and lights in the dining room
One of my favorite ornaments
Cards from friends and family...this hangs in the breakfast room so we can see it all the time

Our snowmen tree in the breakfast room this year
Our gold tree in the living room
One of my favorite snowmen who sits at the bottom of the stairs


 Merry Christmas from our House to Yours!!!!

1 comment: