To be the best Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Friend, and Runner I can be...God willing!

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Drew

Today Drew turned 39!  So, of course, we had to have a big celebration...the kids and I LOVE birthdays!

Elena and I made Drew a Kentucky Butter Cake this morning.  Yes, the name says it all!  The cake has lots of butter in it and it is yummy!!  I dyed the butter sauce red to give it more flair.

She loves to help bake.
Because of our crazy Wednesday night schedule, we did not have dinner until 7p so it was a quick birthday celebration.  After our yummy dinner, we had cake and opened his present.  We gave Drew a Kindle with a cover/stand and an attachable reading light.  He was quite surprised about his gift and really liked it...phew!

The cake
Samuel helping blow out the candles
  
Drew and his tired kiddos
Happy Birthday My Love!!!

1 comment: