To be the best Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Friend, and Runner I can be...God willing!

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Happy Birthday to ME!

Saturday was my birthday and I love birthdays!  I have the awesome habit of counting down the days until my birthday.  I remind Drew regularly how many shopping days are left before the big day.  I love my birthday!

Drew is awesome and he does not need reminders.  They are just for fun and to build up the day.  Drew and the kiddos always make the day super special for me and this year did not disappoint.  I was given beautiful flowers.  My tea mug was waiting and personalized when I woke up at 8am!!!!  What a joy to sleep in so late!  Drew made me fettuccine for lunch...my favorite.  Then, he made the best thing ever for dessert which was creme brulee with strawberries.  Oh my was it GOOD!


I was showered with love and given lovely presents.  As much as I love the attention, I love to see how happy it makes my sweet kiddos to show me love.  They get so excited to give gifts, to open gifts, to blow out candles, and the list goes on.  It is wonderful.  I loved my Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment