To be the best Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Friend, and Runner I can be...God willing!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

We do not make a big deal of Valentine's Day at our house.  I did get awesome flowers and a card from my love!  Emma and Jonah had heart shaped sandwiches for lunch and Hershey Kisses for dessert.  There were a few other cards given to one another, but that is really it.  We show lots of love everyday so today is really just another excuse to eat junk (just kidding kind of)!

To show my family some extra love I made homemade chocolate hearts.  I bought the strawberries.  The chocolate was amazing!  I might never purchase chocolate from the store again.  Even Samuel who does not like chocolate thought it was pretty tasty!  Plus, they are super cute!!

1 comment: