To be the best Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Friend, and Runner I can be...God willing!

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

61

The first Tuesday in October Emma started participating in the Jogging Club at school.  She went to school every Tuesday at 7:20 and ran/jog for approximately 20-25 minutes. The club met 26 times this year and Emma missed one Tuesday.
 
I was super excited she wanted to join this club.  Of course I bought her a cute little running shirt and shorts. 

I was again proud of her commitment and bought her another running shirt last week.  Honestly, if it was in grown up sizes I would have bought one for me too!
Can you see the sneaker print on it...LOVE!
Yesterday was her last meeting and her grand total for the year was 61 miles! Her average each week was 2.4 miles.  I am so proud!!

I love that Emma has a like for running.  I plan to do my best to foster this like so that someday it may become love, but at least always stay a like! 

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh I love this. Did you get that shirt at target? I bought one for ella that says, "girls run the world" WTG Emma!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did get it at Target. I almost bought the one you got Ella!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is such a mini Kortni. Great job Emma!

    ReplyDelete