To be the best Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Friend, and Runner I can be...God willing!

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Palm Sunday

My kiddos are in there somewhere!
Today we celebrated Palm Sunday with the kids processing into church singing "Hosanna!" while waving palms.  It is a wonderful sight and one of my favorite church moments of the year.   The children enjoy being in "big" church!

Following church more fun occurs with a petting zoo, lunch, and Easter egg hunt.  It is crazy busy and fun for everyone.  Elena was able to really enjoy all the activities this year!

Inside the petting zoo
All ready for the egg hunt
This is also one of my favorite days of the year to take a family picture.  Most of our pictures are in casual clothing.  I like having one of us dressed in our nice stuff!
I love this even though no one is looking at me
My sweet family!

No comments:

Post a Comment