To be the best Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Friend, and Runner I can be...God willing!

Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter at our house

After all our traveling I did not have much energy left for Easter.  Thankfully I preplanned and had all the baskets items ready.  And, thanks to all the fun we had in Pennsylvania and Maryland I did not have to dye eggs, hide eggs, or do any baking!

After a wonderful church service filled with a wonderful message and great music, we celebrated at home and with friends.    Enjoy the pictures!
Children singing in church






Our day ended with our friends Scott and Kim having us over for dinner.  What a blessing not to have to think about preparing Easter dinner.  Kim and Scott made an awesome meal.  It is wonderful to have "family" here since our family is so far away!
Samuel, Emma, Braden, Elena, Nathan, Jonah, and Connor...with my Instagram shading!

No comments:

Post a Comment